We offer one on one advising sessions to help you plan your academic career.
Our advising team has your back no matter what. We are here to answer any questions you need answers too. Schedule an appointment with us today!
- Go to http://ssc.wsu.edu
- Log in with your WSU credentials and schedule an appointment with your advisor based on availability shown by a calendar that merges your advisor’s schedule with your own class schedule and other appointments you have made through SSC Navigate.
- Select the “Get Advising Button,” choose the Campus and Appointment reason, choose advisor location and advisor, select time, write the reason in the ‘comments’ section, confirm appointment
- You will then receive an email reminder regarding your upcoming appointment, as well as an opportunity to opt-into text message reminders.
How to prepare for your appointment:
- Check your WSU email daily for any messages. Faculty and Academic Advisors will communicate with you through your WSU email.
- Make sure your telephone number is up to date in myWSU. This is the phone number your advisor will call. To review your phone number and contact information, use the following link: https://s3.wp.wsu.edu/uploads/sites/167/2020/03/UpdateYourEmergencyContact.pdf
- Make sure you are available for the appointment time you scheduled. If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please notify your advisor ahead of time by email.
- Make sure your voicemail is set up and has space for new messages.
- Make sure you can take the call in a focused environment. Be prepared to take notes during your appointment.
- Keep in mind those around you for this FERPA protected conversation.
- As your appointment draws near, take a moment to review your academic requirement report located in MyWSU along with the Schedule of Classes which lists Summer and Fall 2020 course availability. Your advisor will be referencing these resources during your appointment.